SolutionsPro, this is the assignment we discussed. It is two parts as always and you know how much I appreciate you. Thank you so much.
Initial Post: Write 100 words within the Discussion Board responding to the following questions. Create a substantive and clear post expression your research, thoughts, and ideas:
- In what ways are various forms of art, music, and literature used to influence people’s reactions to changes within society?
- Provide an example of how a work of art (or modern-day artifact) has influenced you.
Please be sure to include academic sources to support your information.
Throughout this course, a number of cultural ideas have been discussed, from art and music to architecture and literature. You have also learned about how philosophy and religions have shaped laws and economics. Each of the aforementioned entities can combine to create a unique culture. Another integral part making any given culture unique is its artifacts. In this current day and age, artifacts of oneâ€™s own culture and other cultures surround people everywhere. In fact, the many cultural artifacts that people live among have deep roots. Many times, the roots of an artifact are so deeply engrained in your culture, you do not necessarily understand where they originate.
Write 3â€“4 pages (not including the title and reference pages) after selecting a single cultural artifact that you believe best represents the culture in which you live today. Addresses the following points from the perspective of someone trained in the humanities, and include a minimum of 3 references. You may also include an image or excerpt of your cultural artifact. Respond to the following:
- Present a detailed description of the artifact, and analyze in detail how the artifact relates to the values and beliefs of the culture.
- Investigate and evaluate the deep cultural roots of your artifact.
- What historical roots allowed your artifact to come into being?
- Which cultural periods might have influenced its overall development as we see it today?
- How do you anticipate this artifact being passed to future generations?
- What kinds of evolutions might it undergo as culture changes?
The 1st template is for Part I and the 2nd template is for Part II.