1.Validity is measuring what is supposed to be measured. Are your method and design sound? There are several ways to do this in oneâ€™s personal and professional lives. Evaluate the question on the basis of internal and external validity factors.
Do you evaluate the logical validity of statements in your personal and professional life, in mass media and entertainment, and in your study? Review the steps you take to do this. Please provide examples to support your answer.
2.You have joined a new hospital and you have been reading some internal documents. You find that the hospital conducted a job satisfaction survey among its staff three years earlier. A market research firm had conducted the survey, analyzed the data, and provided results.
- How will you evaluate this report?
- Suppose you decide to do a follow-up study. How will you design it?
- What are the considerations in data collection?
- Would you rely on self-reported data or seek an objective measure?
- How will you analyze the data?