it is due tomorrow afternoon.
Read the case study in Chapter 12 titled â€œCollaboration Systems at Isuzu Australia Limited.â€
Write a 2-3 page paper in which you:
- Identify and describe the challenges when implementing groupware.
- Explain the differences between dashboards and scorecards and propose ways Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) could use them.
- Explain what a wiki is and suggest ways Isuzu Australia Limited could use wikis.
- Research and cite at least one (1) distinct scholarly source for each of the first three (3) items (for a total of three (3) sources).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify emerging technologies that enable new forms of communication, collaboration, and partnering.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information management.
- Write clearly and concisely about information management systems using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
I have typed and paste a copy of the case study below:
COLLABORATION SYSTEMS AT ISUZU AUSTRALIA LIMITED
Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) is responsible for marketing and distributing Isuzu trucks in Australia. With just 65 employees, IAL depends on its national dealer network to maintain its market position. In the past, all information was distributed to dealers manually, which was expensive, time consuming, and prone to errors. AIL chose IBM WebSphere Portal and Workspace Web Content Management as an online portal and content management system to replace the existing manual system. With the new system, employees can publish information themselves and use the systemâ€™s instant-messaging features to collaborate on decisions. Since the systemâ€™s implementation in 2006, IAL has seen major cost savings, reduced errors, and faster, more efficient communication. Collaboration and knowledge sharing have also increased with use of the systemâ€™s wiki feature.
Answer the following questions:
1. What prompted IAL to use collaboration technologies?
2. What are some applications of collaboration technologies at IAL?
3. Which platform was chosen by IAL as an oline portal and content management system?