Solution to Part 1: You can use this file as starting point for Part 2, or just use it as guide to correct your own file. Please be sure that you start with all corrections made before starting part two. —>>> Assignment_1_Solution.xls
Assignment 2 check figures for Trial Balance Debits/Credits:
- Beginning Balance: $630,827
- Transactions: $1,269,860
- Ending Balance: $1,023,325
- Adjustments: $12,514 **There are NINE Adjusting Entries.**
- Adjusted Balance: $1,028,185
- EOM Closing Entries: $290,100
- Ending Balance: $790,201
To submit for Assignment Two:
- You do NOT need to turn in Part one of the assignment, as the problem states.
- EXCEL: General Journal, General Ledger, and Trial Balance for the complete accounting cycle, January 2007.
- SAP: Print-screen of (1) Balance Sheet, and print-screen of (2) Retained Earnings.