Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments. Each response should be at least one half of one page in length and utilize APA format.
1. What is the difference between a moral judgment and an aesthetic judgment?
2. Define cultural relativism.
3. Describe the problems with cultural relativism. In light of its problems, are there any valuable insights the theory brings to moral theorizing?
4. What is a moral saint?
5. Why does Susan Wolf have a problem with the idea of moral saints?
6. How does value pluralism differ from political pluralism? Can one be a value pluralist without being a political pluralist? Explain